casement operators

A quick learner from Lynchburg says:
r/h awning window operator 5-1/4" between holes. 1 hole at top 2 at bottom 1-1/4" between them 2-1/2" between connector rivet and bushing on arm. prefer white operator, but will take other color. do not know brand of window. approximately 20 years old. please let me know asap if you have a matching operator. THANK YOU VERY MUCH.

Patton numbers P98202 US 2r.11.rd.19.63

I am afraid I can not get any pictures for you so if you could please recommend a part for me that would greatly be appreciated
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
The first operators to come to mind are our 39-025 and 39-026. Now, I can't be sure without actually seeing yours, but start with these and see what you think.
How to Replace an Awning Window Operator [1080p]
How to Replace an Awning Window Operator [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.