SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

casement window arm operator

A home owner from USA says:
I have a 0P051505 casement window arm operator and I need to replace the handle and I think also the insert connector. Which model do I need?

Thanks!
Corbin
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I'm sorry, I'm having trouble finding this hardware. Can I see a few pictures of the operator in question? I will need to see it removed from the window in order to accurately identify it. Thanks!
A quick learner says:
Here are some pics. Would like to resolve this asap. Thanks
User submitted photos of a window operator.
0P05-7532-03
04-19-05 64582
Profile picture of Tom
These images are perfect. I recommend that you look at our 39-399 Roto Single Arm Operator and see how this match your hardware. It also looks like you have a track slider at the end of your arm, so you may be interested in our 39-541, as well.
A quick learner says:
My operator works fine, it's just the handle that broke off and I need the right insert connector. Can I get those items separately?
Profile picture of Tom
Aha, I see. I'm sorry I missed that. In that case, you might be able to use our 39-226, though I'm not sure. This handle is no longer made, and what we have is in limited supply. Check it out and see what you think.
A quick learner says:
Thanks, I'll try it.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)