SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

casement window weatherstriping

A quick learner from Rhode Island says:
Hi, I'm looking to order some replacement weatherstriping for some casement windows I have. I'm having trouble finding what brand of window they are. The house was built in the mid 80's and the windows are vinal covered wood windows with no markings to identify the brand. I have been browsing your web site and nothing matches exactly with whats there now. How would i be able to identify the brand of window.
Profile picture of Mike
Mike from SWISCO responded:
Good Morning,

A good place to start would be to take a few photos of your weatherstripping and upload them so we can take a look. Be sure to include a profile image of your weatherstripping along with dimensions.
Sorry it took so long to get back in touch. I have taken pictures of the weatherstripping and will be sending them with this email. Any help you could give would be appreciated.
User submitted photo of casement weatherstripping snap-in.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for getting back to us with your photos.

Although we don't have an exact weatherstripping match, we do carry several other types that may work with your application. Take a look at the 55-106, Weatherstripping, 58-053, Bubble Seal, 58-055, Angled Bubble Seal, and the 58-170, Foam Filled Weather-seal.
Thank you for getting back to me. Do you have any Idea what brand of window that weatherstripping belongs to?
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Sorry, but I cannot identify the specific brand.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)