SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

casement window weatherstripping

A home owner from Green Bay, WI says:
I have 2, 30 year old casement window that crank out. The windows are in good shape but need all new weatherstripping. I can't tell who they were made by but am attaching a few pics of the weatherstripping I need. I don't see an exact match on your site. Can you suggest an alternative. Thanks
User submitted photo of their casement window weatherstripping.
Profile picture of Mike
Mike from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for posting your images.

We have located a possible replacement part. However, this part is not yet online. We will post an update on the discussion board as soon as the part is online and available for you to view.
A home owner from GREEN BAY, WI says:
Thanks for getting right back to me. Would you please send me another email when the part is available. Thank you
Profile picture of Mike
Mike from SWISCO responded:
Absolutely. You'll receive an email notification when we post an update just like you did for this post.

One of us here at Swisco.com will post the link to the new part on this exact discussion page, so you'll get an email then too.
Profile picture of Donna
Donna from SWISCO responded:
Please take a look at the newly added SWISCO product code 55-170, weatherseal. Compare the measurements to your sample.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)