SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

cast zinc pivot bar and nylon pivot lock shoe

A quick learner from Beverly, MA says:
I am looking for the parts shown in the attached photo. The pivot bar is 4" long. The matching pivot lock shoe is: 1 9/32" wide; 5/8" deep and 2 inches long.
Customer photo of the pivot bar and pivot shoe they looking to replace.
Profile picture of Donna
Donna from SWISCO responded:
We are bringing in replacement pivot bars and will post again as soon as they are available.
The pivot shoe is discontinued, I believe the substitute is SWISCO product code 15-047.
Profile picture of Paul Sr.
Paul Sr. from SWISCO responded:
I'm not sure the 15-047 pivot shoe will work looking at the shape of the cam and the shape of the pivot bar, we will keep researching.
Profile picture of Paul Sr.
Paul Sr. from SWISCO responded:
The replacement pivot bar is now available for purchase, see 26-218. I tried this new pivot bar with the 15-047 shoe and they did NOT work together. We are still looking into a replacement for the pivot shoe.
A landlord from Beverly, MA says:
I ordered and received the pivot bars and they are a match. Please let me know when you find a replacement for the shoe with the matching cam. Thank you.
A home owner from Brooklyn, NY says:
I too am looking for the same parts. Since you don't have the correct shoe, is it possable to replace the pivot bar? Than get a matching shoe?

Charlie
Profile picture of Mike
Mike from SWISCO responded:
Unfortunately we have not found a compatabile pivot cam for the 26-218 Pivot Bar.

The 26-056 Pivot Bar works with the 15-047 Pivot Shoe.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)