SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

center bottom drawer slide for bedroom furniture

A home owner from Hauppauge New York says:
the wooden drawer track and the metal slides on the bottom of the drawer need to be replaced. Do not care if both are metal- just need something sturdy that will not fall apart like the wood ones did .

the wood slide is 17" long and the metal track on bottom of drawer is 13 1/2" long. Please advise what part #'s i need to order to replace these.

User submitted photos of drawer hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Hi, Randi, thanks for posting. You might want to consider our 32-063. This is a very versatile and easy-to-install track kit that many professionals have used successfully on all sorts of different drawers. Take a look and see what you think.
A home owner from New York says:
I have the same drawer track system as the one in this picture. Does the kit you recommend have the parts I need to replace the wooden track in the chest and the metal part that's on the drawer?
Profile picture of Mike
Mike from SWISCO responded:
If you have exactly those components, it should work. However, I highly recommend watching the video to get an idea of how the track kit is installed, prior to considering it as a replacement.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)