bsi 3000 jk channel balance

A quick learner says:
My balance has bsi 3000, looks like jk stamped on it. bsi 3000 jk. It's 30 inches. I wanted to order 2 but in checkout it says I need to select on option. I don't know what that is. BSI 3000 jk is all I could find stamped on it. I do not know what kind of windows they are and I could not find any markings,labels or stamps that would identify the windows. Your help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you. Tim
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting. That is a peculiar stamp. I'm not sure what would match. You were looking at our S770-30 channel balance, though. Is that what you need? If so, we have a chart on the S770-30 store page that shows you how much weight each option can support. All you need to do is weigh your sash on a scale, then reference that chart.
A quick learner says:
Thank you so much for your help. I looked at the S770-30 and it looks the same as mine. Again you you.
How to replace a tilt-window channel balance.
How to replace a tilt-window channel balance.
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.