channel balance accessorie

A quick learner from 33445 says:
need replacement caps for channel balance single hung non tilt windows. cap measurements 29/32" x 29/32" square top.
length is 1" & 3/16" width is 1/2"
User submitted photos of a top sash guide.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for your patience. We actually don't have this top sash guide in stock, but we are currently working on having a possible match made up for you. Please give us a little more time for it to be made and I'll let you know when it's available.
A quick learner from Southeast FL says:
Swisco & Tom,

Thanks. Ultimately was able to identify & find correct sash guide & ordered it elsewhere. (Haven't received yet - unlike your super fast deliveries). But thank you for your amazing website and all its fabulous features. I have learned so much from this particular website regarding windows and their mechanisms than any other on the net.

The people behind Swisco.com have much to be proud about and the complete bragging rights to having developed a website/virtual store that functions better than any actual freestanding store ever could. Your outstanding searchable file databases enables any homeowner "handy-wanna-be" feel more secure in their abilities to DIY.

At first (a few years ago), I was very leary in attempting to change out my channel balances my self, (I had a stuck window - I didn't even know the term channel balance until Swisco.com) but your videos, EASY channel ordering process, and database of answers to the many customer questions (with homeowners' invaluable pictures and descriptions) gave me the confidence to tackle the task.

I have ordered channel balances from Swisco.com more than once for two separate homes, and was always pleased and amazed at how quickly they were delivered. You all are awesome! Thanks for keeping up the best virtual store ever and even greater service!

A Grateful Homeowner & "Handy-Wanna-Be"
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for the kind words! I'm glad you were able to find what you need. For any other still interested, we believe our new 18-147 will work as a replacement.
How to Repair a Jammed Window
How to Repair a Jammed Window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Top Sash Guide [1080p]
How to Replace a Top Sash Guide [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.