SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

chrome shower door sweep

A quick learner from middleburg florida says:
here is a picture of mine the drip pan is on the inside of the door and I need to know if this one will fit mine because from the left end to left screw is about 3 1/4 inches
and on the right screw to right end is 2 1/2 inches. And from screw to screw is 20 3/8 inches apart.
And the tong is 1 1/4 wide and 1/8 thick

total length end to end is 20 3/8 inches long

3 1/4 15 1/4 2 1/2
User submitted a photo of shower door hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for contacting us. The screw holes on the 10-324 may not match up with the screw holes currently in your door. Your best bet may be to drill new holes in the 10-324 so that it can install on the holes already in your door.
A home owner from Doylestown says:
I need to drill a new hole. What kind of drill can I use? Thanks!
Profile picture of Dave
Dave from SWISCO responded:
It would depend on the screw size you use in your door now. I believe it could be a #6 x 3/8" screw, which would require a 7/64" drill bit. Take care when drilling that you don't damage the door or glass.
A quick learner from MD says:
I just recd the item. I think I need to cut it and drill new holes as you recommend. I will need to borrow a saw and miter box.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)