chrome shower door sweep

A quick learner from middleburg florida says:
here is a picture of mine the drip pan is on the inside of the door and I need to know if this one will fit mine because from the left end to left screw is about 3 1/4 inches
and on the right screw to right end is 2 1/2 inches. And from screw to screw is 20 3/8 inches apart.
And the tong is 1 1/4 wide and 1/8 thick

total length end to end is 20 3/8 inches long

3 1/4 15 1/4 2 1/2
User submitted a photo of shower door hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for contacting us. The screw holes on the 10-324 may not match up with the screw holes currently in your door. Your best bet may be to drill new holes in the 10-324 so that it can install on the holes already in your door.
A home owner from Doylestown says:
I need to drill a new hole. What kind of drill can I use? Thanks!
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
It would depend on the screw size you use in your door now. I believe it could be a #6 x 3/8" screw, which would require a 7/64" drill bit. Take care when drilling that you don't damage the door or glass.
A quick learner from MD says:
I just recd the item. I think I need to cut it and drill new holes as you recommend. I will need to borrow a saw and miter box.
SWISCO Shower Drip Rail with Sweep
SWISCO Shower Drip Rail with Sweep
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.