citation 1 3/16" nylon wheel

A handy person from Fayetteville PA says:
Hi I have looked through all of your screen door rollers and can't seem to find a match. I am looking for a replacement for a Citation door with a 1 3/16" nylon wheel, with 3/16 or maybe 1/4" width to the wheel, but the mounting hub can be no more than 5/16" or it won't fit in the bracket that only opens that far.

Thanks, Rob
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
There could be a bunch of different possibilities. See the list I made for you on the right side of this page to start. If none of these match, we will need pictures of your existing rollers out of the door in order to find something better.
A quick learner says:
THANKS Paul. I found it; it was the first one. Unfortunately, the caption didn't show the dimensions and somehow I missed it even after going thru them all several times. But I have ordered it now.

Rob
A professional from NE-Nebraska says:
I am looking for just the roller for the 84-018. Do you sell that separately or only as the complete roller and housing set? Please let me know at your convenience. Thanks.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Unfortunately, the wheel for the 84-018 roller assembly is not sold separately. We are only able to supply the complete roller.

I apologize for the inconvenience. 

How to replace a Peachtree screen door roller
How to replace a Peachtree screen door roller
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.