Rounded clips to hold the screen in

A home owner from PA says:
i looked at all those parts and still don't know which ones to get. can you help me, i think the doors was made in somewhere in ohio if that would help. thank you
window clip
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Without knowing the depth of your clip, I can only guess, but look at our 70-180 and 70-110. As for the screw, it looks like the 70-112. Do these parts match what you need?
A quick learner from New York says:
this rounded clip in the picture I;m looking for this clip also ... can you match it exactly .
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I'm afraid that we aren't able to provide an exact match. Mike's recommendation from 2017 remains our best option at this time. I apologize for the inconvenience.

How to install a threaded rivnut for a wood window frame
How to install a threaded rivnut for a wood window frame
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.