cole sewell replacement latch

A home owner from Arlington, VA says:
Hello,
I have attached pictures of the broken latch on my cole sewell door and hope you have a replacement part that will fit. The measurement between the screws on the white block that holds the latch is 4 1/2 centimeters between the two holding screws. The interior latch is the piece that is broken off as you can see from the pictures.

The inside square block that holds the latch is about 8 cm high and about 2 1?2 cm wide.

Can you identify a replacement part that would work for the door?

Thanks!
Ann

User submitted photo of their door handle.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Hey, Ann. After reviewing your photos, I think you might just need to replace the inside handle. I recommend our 40-150 as a possible match.

If you do want to replace the complete lock set, check out our 40-058 lever set or the 40-152 pull handle set. The exact handle on your door is no longer available, but one of these may work.
SWISCO Quick-Fix! 40-150 Spindle Replacement
SWISCO Quick-Fix! 40-150 Spindle Replacement
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to flip a storm door mortise latch.
How to flip a storm door mortise latch.
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Install a Storm Door Handle with Deadbolt [1080p]
How to Install a Storm Door Handle with Deadbolt [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.