SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

commercial door (library) aluminum channel

A professional from lenoir city, tn says:
existing is grey, not sure the width of track, are all commercial door tracks same dimension ?
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Not necessarily. Could I see a few pictures of the hardware in question? Can you also give me its dimensions? Thanks!
A professional from tn says:
Tom here are the photos. I mistakenly ordered your part no 58-050 on 3/18/15. I would like to return this and (exchange) for the correct item thank you.
User submitted photo of their weatherseal.
Profile picture of Tom
I still don't know the dimensions of your weatherseal, but it looks more like our 58-013 or 58-014. Could either of these work?
A professional from lenoir city, tn says:
The 'U' shaped channel that contains the bristles measures 0.110 square. The bristles are approximately 0.4 inches tall.
Profile picture of Tom
Our 58-013 and 58-014 both have a base of 1/8", which is only a little bigger than your measurement. However, one is square and the other is diamond. I am not sure which could work, but they appear to be the closest possibilities we have. Please carefully examine them and let me know if either is a match.
A professional from california says:
quick question, I too need the 1/8" square back such as your 58-014, but i need it with a 1/8" - 3/16" pile height as well. the 1/4" height would work if the pile density was not to thick/stiff, have you anything like that ? thank you
Profile picture of Dave
Dave from SWISCO responded:
Is this for a commercial door? If so, take a look at our 58-091 to see if that matches up to your sample.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)