SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

commercial door weather stripping

A quick learner from Thornton, CO says:
I need to replace the worn out weather stripping on my commercial doors. I have provided a top view and side view of both doors. The large door is 93 inches tall with a single felt weather strip. From the top view the width of the weather stripping insert is 9/16th of an inch.

The short door is 83 1/2 inches tall with dual felt weather strippings. From looking at the top view, the length is 1 and 7/16th and the width is 1/4 of an inch.

Please let me know what replacement parts I need to order. Thank you.

User submitted photos of commercial door hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Hey, Ray. Our 58-050 is commonly used for commercial doors, but the insert is 7/16", not 9/16". Another weatherstripping that may be worth considering would be the 58-091. Please review these suggestions and let me know what you think.
A quick learner from Thornton, CO says:
Hi Paul,

I will probably try your 58-050. If it does not work can I return it? Also what solutions to you have for our shorter door that has two felt strips on it. I attached pictures on the original email along with dimensions. Thanks!

Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Yes, you can return any hardware that doesn't work. See our return policy for more information. As for your other door, I don't know if we have an exact match. Our 58-091 may work but I'm not sure if it will fit in the slot provided.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)