commercial window weather strip

A distributor from Providence, RI says:
Good morning,

I have what appears to be a Kawneer aluminum windows. They have a gray EPDM extrusion for a weather strip. I have attached a simple drawing of slot and extrusion dimensions. The closest part I can find on your site is your 58-004 wool pile. The material does not have to be exactly like the original, as long as it will fill the slot and seal the window.

Thanks for your help.
User submitted photos of weatherstripping.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for posting! I don't think we have anything exact, but how about our 58-180? Could this be a possible match? It has a stick on base that you can apply right to the sash. Let me know what you think.
A distributor from Providence, RI says:
Hi, thanks for your suggestion. I was hoping to find something that would slide in the slot. the sketch I made above shows dimensions for the slot (top) and the rubber extrusion profile (bottom) that is currently in there. The Left photo (it is hard to see) shows, in the bottom left, the 90° miter where this seal is. You can barely see the profile of the seal heading down to the right towards the green area.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Unfortunately, the 58-180 is the closest possible match that we have to what you're looking for. I am sorry we cannot be of more help.
How to Cut Out Pile Weatherstripping
How to Cut Out Pile Weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.