corner key in the correct size

A quick learner from Virginia says:
The bottom horizontal rail of the window/screen has a larger channel for the corner key than the vertical side rail. I tried part 95.016 which is 3/16" on both legs. It went easily into the bottom rail, but I could not get it into the vertical side rail. The vertical side rail opening looks to me like there would be enough room for a 5/32". Part no. 95-015 is a window tilt corner with one leg 3/16" and the other leg 5/32"...it looks like it might work, but I can't find a bottom corner key in that size.
User submitted photo of their window hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
The 95-016 goes with the 95-015 top tilt corner, and the leg is 3/16" wide and closer to 11/64" in depth.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
It sounds like you could have an off set corner key. Take a look at our 95-244 set. These could be the closest corners that we carry.
How to replace stamped window corner keys.
How to replace stamped window corner keys.
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.