SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Different sizes for crank 39-114

A home owner from cranston Rhode Island says:
Does this crank come in a different sizes?? Thank you Claire
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting, Claire. Can you tell me what sizes you need? That will help us understand what you need and what we carry that may work.
A home owner from Cranston. R I says:
Hi Tom, I did find a part # P4601. It may be 2-1/2" x 3-1/2". Thank you. Have a nice day. Claire
Profile picture of Tom
That part number didn't cross-reference with anything, but could you use our 39-114L? This has an 11/32" spline, same as our 39-114. Keep in mind that the spline is the most important measurement. If your spline size is different, it won't fit on the operator.
A home owner from Cranston. R I says:
Hi Tom, I did ck out that PC but the teeth inside the circle has teeth. I did purchase it at Lowe but dosen't pit due to the teeth. My PC is smooth inside the hole.
Profile picture of Tom
In that case, can you take a few pictures of your operator and the handle? That will give us a good idea of what you have and what may be used as a replacement. At this point I think that would be better than for us to keep guessing.
A home owner from Cranston RI says:
my piece doesn't have teeth inside the center thanks
User submitted photos of a window operator handle.
Profile picture of Tom
Can you also show me the operator that it attaches to, like I mentioned? If your handle does not have teeth, seeing the operator is important.
A home owner from Cranston R I says:
Hi Tom, attached are my photos. Thank you Claire
User submitted photos of a window operator.
Profile picture of Tom
Ah, I see. Thank you. Looks like your operator has a hex bore. In that case, our 39-224 is likely your best bet. I'm afraid this does not come in any other sizes. Just make sure the size of the hole is the same as ours!
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)