SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

crank operator

A home owner from Venice, FL says:
House built in 1978. Operator is very similar to 39-054. It appears that the dimensions for the fasteners that attach to the window frame are the same, but the arm extension is not. Arm extension is 3/4" wide and measures 2 13/16" +/- center to center. The offset is at the other end from the operator, the connection hole measures 9/16", and is not threaded, connects to a pin on the window hardware, and is secured with a clip.

I have also included a picture of the handle with what I believe to be the part that broke still attached.

The operator is marked:
Pat No D -198202 US
RH RD 1963 AN
The handle is marked:
??-11500-11 Pat Pend.

Hopefully you can supply me with the operators I need. I would purchase several RH and several LH in case they be needed in the future.

Thanks for any help
User submitted photos of a window operator.
Profile picture of Dave
Dave from SWISCO responded:
I think our 39-054 is a good choice. It's what I would go with, at least. There is travel in the gearing so it may be okay. Just double check to make sure all the other dimensions are good.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)