desperately need help to replace plastic brackets

A friend says:
I am desperately in need of help. I have 3 broken drawers, specifically the plastic bracket pieces that go on the drawer gliders have broken on my tall chest of drawers. I have tried looking at local hardware stores, Home Depot and all over the web with no luck. I don't want to have to replace a piece of furniture because of a few plastic pieces so I really hope you have the product or can point me in the right direction. I include a picture of the brackets and another from the Internet of what the chest looks like.

Thanks!
Robyn
User submitted image of their drawer and cabinet hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
These looks like spacers. We have two different types that may work for you, depending on your size. See our 32-334 and 32-339. Make sure to go over their measurements carefully to confirm if either can work for you.
A friend says:
Hi this is Robyn again. Thanks so much for getting back to me! Finally someone somewhere responded to me :) I think mine looks a little different from those so it's hard for me to tell what would work best, but I took more pictures if this helps.
User submitted image of their drawer and cabinet hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Hello again, Robyn. We always try to respond, of course! Your pictures are very helpful. Now, the key measurement here is the depth. Based on your pictures, your depth appears to be 1-1/4", which matches our 32-334. The other important dimension is the spacing between the installation hole centers. This measurement also happens to be 1-1/4" for the 32-334. Is this the same for yours? If so, you can re-use your old installation holes without having to redrill anything. If not, you may need to adapt the 32-334 to work by redrilling holes or finding another way to attach it.
A quick learner says:
Thank you! It doesn't look like the same shape to me but hopefully that doesn't matter. I will get enough for one drawer and see if that works and then stock up on them if it does! Thanks again! :)
Profile picture of Tom
My pleasure! The shape is different, but I'm hoping you have the room in the dresser to play around. Please let me know how it works out!
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.