discarded old rollers - cant identify

A quick learner from Minneapolis says:
Hi,
I got rid of my old rollers, as I installed some vinyl tracking stuff. That solution did not work and now I'm stuck without my old rollers. Is there anyway to retro fit generic rollers to a door?

bw
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
It will be difficult finding what you need without the old rollers on hand. Could you show us where these rollers attached to the door? Could you also give us the dimensions of the space? Thank you.
A professional from California says:
Sometimes seeing the handle is enough to identify the rollers. Some handles are generic, some are very different. Pictures of the track may help too. I'm curious about the vinyl tracking stuff. I know they're a bad idea, but what was your experience? Slide-ezzz?
A quick learner from Minneapolis says:
Yes, Slide-ezzzz. Terrible experience. The tracking did not stick (which may be my problem, not necessarily the product) and when the tracking was down, the door did not slide much better anyway. This is a very large sliding door, so perhaps the weight of it was not within the spec for slide-ezzz.

Paul, I did send some pics of the bottom of my door via email, but I'll post them here too. I look forward to your recommendation.
User submitted photos of patio door hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Looks like you need something like our 81-030, which is attached from the bottom of the door and has a side screw adjustment. Check out the dimensions of the housing and see if the wheel diameter (1-1/4") is large enough.
How to identify patio door rollers
How to identify patio door rollers
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Patio Sliding Glass Door Roller [1080p]
How to Replace a Patio Sliding Glass Door Roller [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
How to replace a sliding glass door roller
How to replace a sliding glass door roller
GUIDE
READ >
Identifying the right replacement roller for your sliding glass door
Identifying the right replacement roller for your sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.