Sliding patio door handle replacement

A home owner from Mentor, Ohio says:
The handle to the sliding glass door broke. This house has Atherm windows and I'm assuming that the sliding glass door is the same. I cannot find a name on the handle or the door. I saw the replacement parts on your page and I'm just wondering if that would be a good fit. Thank you
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Handle
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

Your handle set resembles the 82-003 or 82-055 at first glance. The determining factor would be if the installation holes measure 3-15/16" or 3-1/2" apart. Look over the specifications from our product pages below and see what you think. Thank you! 

Alternate image for 82-003
Alternate image for 82-003

View of latch
View of latch

Alternate image for 82-055
Alternate image for 82-055

View of latch hook for 82-055
View of latch hook for 82-055

A home owner from Mentor, Ohio says:

We received the new handle and is a perfect fit! Thank you for your assistance in this matter.

Donna 

Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

We're happy to hear that you're repair went well and we'll be here if you need anything else. 

How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.