15-109 and 17-092 window parts

A home owner from Virginia says:
Can't seem to find part numbers 15-109 and 17-092 on your site. Are they still available and/or do you have replacements ?

Thanks!
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Many thanks for your patience during this busy season. I'm afraid both the 15-109 and 17-092 have been discontinued. We do offer substitute options. For the 15-109, we recommend replacing both the shoe and your old balance with a new, custom-made balance. This will look a little different from your old assembly, as the pivot shoe is a different shape and is tied directly to the balance--however, this should work for you. I am sending you an email with a custom link to order two of these channel balance-pivot shoe assemblies. If you need a different amount, or have any questions, just ask. 

For the pivot, see instead our 17-056. Look it over and see if you could use this as a substitute. Let me know if you have any other questions. 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.