17DS29 Balance

A home owner from Cape Coral, FL says:
Hi
I need 4 window channels in the 1775 option, based on my old stamp of 17DS29. My window weighs @30lbs. The parts are all exactly the same as in these pictures including the stop. The main metal channel is 18" length. How can I order them for my hurricane windows? Thank you
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 16878091474347161632947181016298.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 1687809178861228594355914327322.jpg
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hello there!

Thank you for reaching out to us. Before I recommend anything, can you show us a close-up photo of the top fitting from a side angle? It looks like it may be the 19-041 but I'd like to make sure first. We don't have a stock balance that uses this fitting so it would have to be a custom order. Just something to keep in mind!

In case this indeed needs to be a custom order, can you measure the bottom fitting as shown below and tell me what you find?

Comparison of the S380 and S385 balance shoes.
Comparison of the S380 and S385 balance shoes.

As for the top sash guide, see if the 18-181 matches what you're looking for. 

How to Replace a Channel Balance Attachment
How to Replace a Channel Balance Attachment
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Repair a Jammed Window
How to Repair a Jammed Window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Top Sash Guide [1080p]
How to Replace a Top Sash Guide [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.