One is e-z roll Howe mfg inc
The other is ?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0390.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0388.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0389.jpeg
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hello!

Our 23-177 comes to mind but this has a 1/16" offset. Might this be what you have? Take a look at the specifications and see how they compare. 

A quick learner from San diego says:
Do you carry any other sizes besides 1/16 offset or 1-1/2 offset. Maybe 1-1/8 1-1/4 1-3/4. In that style of slider. and if not , why not?
I have your 1/16 offset slider. I need some 1-1/8 offset sliders. I guess I could use 1-1/2 off set
but the gap might be to much. Although with everything else going on right in the world
what 1/4 difference right. Thanks for your response. I hope I don't go crazy?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0384.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0387.jpeg
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

We have the 23-178 which has a 1-1/2" offset. This appears to be our closest option but take a look and see what you think. 

A quick learner from San diego says:
Thank you
I could put a spacer between the closet door and slider to bring in to 1-1/8. I'll get sliders you recommended. Thank you.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.