Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Norco Weather-strip
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Norco Glazing Bead
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Window Glazing
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Glazing Bead Profile
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 1998 Norco Glazing
Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

Thanks for posting! There is a chance we can supply you with the replacement weatherstrip needed for your repairs but it is not something we have an exact replacement for you. I'll need to have our senior experts take a look at this to determine if there is a suitable alternative we can recommend in its place.

In the meantime, may I see a photo of your existing weatherstrip installed in the window?

Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

Hey there, 

I'm sorry to say Norco is no longer in business and I don't believe their parts can still be found. Take a look at the 55-106 Weather-stripping. See if you can use this as a replacement on your casement window. We are happy to provide you with a sample if your are unsure that it will work.

Profile view with measurements of the leaf weather seal
Profile view with measurements of the leaf weather seal

A home owner from Waterford, WI says:
here are pics of weatherstrip installed on top of window hope this helps
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20240208_164238.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20240208_164244.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20240208_164247.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20240208_164253.jpg

Thanks for the photos. It looks like your weatherstripping "clips" on at the top edge of the casement sash. Normally casement weatherstripping is attached using a "kerf" which pushes into a groove on the edge or the sash. That said, take a look at the 58-170B Foam Filled Weatherseal. This is the type that most casement window manufactures use. See what you think!

Profile view and dimensions for 58-170B
Profile view and dimensions for 58-170B

A home owner from Waterford, WI says:
I tried 55-106 and it layed to flat. I'll try the 58-170B and see if that works. If not next step is new windows. But I'm trying to hold off on that. Thanks for your help ?

Another option to consider would be to use a self-sticking weather strip like the 58-180. This might be something you can adhere to the top of the casement sash. Make sure you clean the surface using some type of cleaner or Denatured Alcohol before attaching it. We can't make any guarantees but review the dimensions below and see what you think. 

Profile view of 58-180
Profile view of 58-180

Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.