2 corner brackets

A quick learner from Virginia says:
Can't find any description or numbers on this part but I need 2 of them
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named window screen corner
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named window screen corner
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Thank you for reaching out to us. It doesn't look like we have an identical match for this corner. Can you write out the screen frame thickness as well as the width of the corner legs? That might help narrow down some options. 

Hi Emily the corner bracket dimensions are length 2 1/8"
Depth 3/8"

Hope this helps - next best thing I can do is send a bracket to you
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

Take a look at the two corners we've related for you on this page, the 95-034 and 95-275. These corners are used on a screen frame that is 3/8" thick with a width of 3/4". Review the specifications and see how they compare with your old hardware. 

Alternate image for 95-034
Alternate image for 95-034

Alternate view of 95-034
Alternate view of 95-034

Dimensions for 95-275
Dimensions for 95-275

Neither item seems to be a fit
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

I'm sorry to say that these corners are the best we can offer. Unfortunately, we aren't sure who may have an exact match for them. I sincerely apologize that we can't be of more help with this repair. 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.