20E BSI balance

A quick learner from Mason, MI says:
My balance is stamped with BSI 20E
It is exactly 1/2 inch square and exactly 20 inches long. I need at least four of these kits
Picture WS1 is the locking terminal.
Doesn't have to be an exact replacement. I just need something that will fit in my window and function correctly.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named WS2.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named WS3.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named WS4.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named WS5.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named WS1.jpg
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hello there!

Thank you for reaching out to us. I'm afraid I'm not sure what you have here. Can you show us a photo of how this balance connects to the pivot shoe? There should be a type of attachment at the end of the balance's pulley cord. It looks like yours snapped off so you may want to check an undamaged balance to confirm. 

If you need a new pivot shoe, we would need to see an undamaged version removed from the window along with the written-out thickness and width dimensions. 

The balance connects to the pivot shoe through a cord that has a small metal piece attached to secure it in the shoe. The Pivot shoe measures 1 1/4 inch by 1/2 inch.
I have attached photos of each of these items
Profile picture of Emily

It looks like your photos didn't come through. I'm sorry about that. Could you try re-uploading them for us? 

Sorry - trying again.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named WS6.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named WS7.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named WS8.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named WS9.jpg
Profile picture of Emily

That is a huge help, thanks! That clip at the end of the cord tells me that you have our S770-20 channel balance. I feel very confident that this will work well in your window and be compatible with your existing hardware.

Please let me know if you had any other questions.

How to replace a tilt-window channel balance.
How to replace a tilt-window channel balance.
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.