A handy person from Birmingham says:
i just ordered 816 of the s 200 spiral balances 8 at 27 and 8 at 29 i need the hardware to attached it to the window i didn't know it didn't come with it.I think I ordered the wrong balances I need them to attach to bottom of window can you help me get the Wright ones doing a restoration on a house built in 1947 thanks
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named pro-ZGxuXhgr.jpeg
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hi there!

Thanks for reaching out to us. We should be able to help with this. Can you write out the diameter of the outer tube for this balance? 

A contractor from Birmingham says:
The diameter of the tube is 5/8 I appreciate you helping me with this
Profile picture of Emily

I'm happy to help! In this case, I recommend the Series 500 as well as the 17-012 bracket which is sold separately. Take a look at the specifications and see what you think. 

To determine the length for your replacements, add 3" to the visible glass height on the bottom sash, and 1" to the visible glass height for the top sash (if relevant). For example, if the visible glass is 15" high, then you want an 18" long balance (bottom sash) and 16" long balance (top sash).

A contractor from Birmingham says:
I would need 4 29 inch and 4 27 inch plus the brackets plus the tension tool thanks
Profile picture of Emily

I'm happy to hear that you were able to determine the balance lengths that you need. Unforutnately, we are not able to process orders through this thread but you can purchase the S500-29, S500-27, 17-012 brackets, and 75-005 charging tool directly on our website. You are also welcome to give our customer service team a call at (888) 991-1929 to order over the phone. 

How to Identify a Replacement Spiral Balance
How to Identify a Replacement Spiral Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to adjust a spiral balance on a non-tilt window
How to adjust a spiral balance on a non-tilt window
GUIDE
READ >
How to choose the proper spiral balance tip color
How to choose the proper spiral balance tip color
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.