2341 Bar at the bottom of Window

A quick learner from St. Croix Virgin Islands says:
The picture depicts broken pieces that goes into the balances.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 17064497705901168314880301950499.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 17064498321302509277951364921363.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 17064498727838959995290655096913.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for writing in. I'm afraid I can't cross-reference that code to any pivot bar in our database. The only way to identify what you need is to remove an undamaged pivot bar, if possible, and show us pictures. If both pivot bars from this window are in poor state, check an identical window in the house. Once we see a clearer picture of an undamaged bar, we should be able to help you from there. Also see the videos I have listed on this page that detail pivot bat replacement. 

This is the best I got. In one of thenpictures you should see the numbers clearer
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 23410
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 23410
Profile picture of Bob

That is much clearer, thank you! 23410 does have some references in my records. This specific pivot bar isn't made anymore, unfortunately, but we've heard from past customers that our 26-021 is a successful replacement.

Just note that it will come down to hole placement, ultimately; specifically, the distance from the center of each hole to the front tip. In the case of our 26-021, this dimension for both holes is 1-3/8" and 2", respectively. I'll share a diagram below for reference.

If your hole placement differs in any way, let me know and I can find something better for you. We sell a ton that are more or less in the same style but with different holes. Aside from that, the general design of this pivot bar should be compatible with your existing hardware, despite minor differences.

Alternate image for 26-021
Alternate image for 26-021

I will need 24 of them.
Profile picture of Bob

An order can be placed directly online by adding the pivot bars to your cart from the product page or by calling us at (888) 991-1929 to assist with an order. Please let us know if you have any additional questions. 

Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace Damaged Pivot bars
How to Replace Damaged Pivot bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Convert a Crossbow Balance to a Channel Balance
How to Convert a Crossbow Balance to a Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Modifying the Series 795 Balance
Modifying the Series 795 Balance
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.