A home owner from Amarillo, TX says:
Hello, at first I thought the S395 would be the replacement, but the bottom piece looks different, and 1/8" wider than my part.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_5648.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_5647.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_5645.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_5644.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_5638.jpg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

We can supply your replacement balances but it will need to be a custom order due to the length, extended travel pulley system and unique combination of end attachments. 

To confirm exactly what you need, we would like to see another photo of the metal pulley clip from a more direct angle. We'll also need to confirm the number of balances that you need, with the minimum being two. Thank you! 

Hello, I need qty 6 that measure 29" overall length (the metal portion measures 27 3/4") and they each have 2730 stamped on the metal. I also need qty 2 that measure 17" overall length (16" for the metal) and these have 1530 stamped on the metal.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_5776.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_5775.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_5774.jpg
Profile picture of Casey

Thanks for getting back to us. We're ready to send you an order link for your 2730 balances but the shorter 1530 balances should measure 15-7/8" long if they are the same type of balance. I would recommend double-checking your length measurement. Also, feel free to send us photos of the shorter balance removed from the window, including both end fittings, to confirm the correct replacement.

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 69BBA9A4-9076-47ED-8544-8F1F29DB157B.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named AFFA85A4-21D8-4F2A-9180-F49EE4E37DA5.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 91E05DA4-9EEC-4A58-A019-45A84CF42146.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 30FF0D71-B52E-44F6-8D56-4FA638E43484.jpeg
Profile picture of Casey

We just sent over an order link and price quote for six of the 2730 balances you requested. As for your smaller 1530 balances, it doesn't look like they are the same custom extended-travel balances. It's tough to be sure since part of the shoe is covered by the tape measure but I would recommend comparing the S395-16 (1530) stock channel balance to yours. Take a look and feel free to get back to us if you notice any discrepancies. Thank you!

How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Repair a Jammed Window
How to Repair a Jammed Window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
GUIDE
READ >
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.