2830 channel balance replacement

A handy person from Melbourne, FL says:

Originally I also sent the pictures of the balancers that I also need (I am attaching them here again). As you can see is a 29" long balancer with the number 2830 stamped on it. This balancers are for Rollyson windows. If you could please let me know the part number I will really appreciate. If you need more information, please let me know. Thanks

Erick

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named tn_20221026_125637.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named tn_20221026_125620.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named tn_20221026_125731.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named tn_20221026_125551.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named tn_20221026_125423.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for reaching out to us, Erick, and for your patience during these busy holidays. It looks like your balance uses a 19-037 top and 15-005 bottom nylon fitting. Can you verify that these parts are correct? They still differ slightly in terms of design and I want to be 100% sure.

Alternate view of 19-037
Alternate view of 19-037

Alternate view of 15-005
Alternate view of 15-005

If so, we can supply this configuration as a custom order. I will additionally need to know how many balances you wanted to buy altogether. Once we know for sure what you need, I can email you a purchase link and priec quote that you can use to place an order on our site.

How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Channel Balance Attachment
How to Replace a Channel Balance Attachment
VIDEO
WATCH >
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.