3 1/4" - 1 3/8" part #A52

A quick learner says:
Need replacement part for bypass roller for on closet doors. Original for house built in 1993
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 16065094640255565048620114555920.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

We have a few different rollers that may replace this, depending on your dimensions. Start by looking at our 23-024, 23-025, 23-031, and 23-047. Carefully review the dimensions (especially the offset) for each product to confirm the best match.

A quick learner says:
It's difficult to say by looking at the images you suggested. I specifically took mine apart so you can see what it looks like. If you can actually put your hands on 23-024 & 025 and flip it over & send me picture, Are YOU & the items physically in the Pennsauken wharehouse???
Profile picture of Tom

I haven't been in our Pennsauken facility since quarantine started, unfortunately. All of us have been working for home for the better part of the year. That location isn't a store, anyway. We're not able to service customers there. Our business is exclusively online.

All that aside, we have pictures of the back side of each roller mentioned on their respective store pages, along with detailed dimensions. I linked you to these pages in my last response. I recommend looking those photos over, they should contain all the information you need to confirm a match. Again, the offset is probably the most important detail.

A quick learner says:
I am concerned about wheel size
As near as I can tell it is 3/4 diam but it is not as fat as some I have found locally.

Pictures attached of the sliding door hardware currently in use. I need a replacement for the 1/8 offset.
Profile picture of Tom

I'm afraid that your photos didn't come through. Could you please upload them again for me to review? You also mentioned that your wheels are fatter than those you've found at local stores, but you did not mention exactly how large they are. Can you also give me that measurement?

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.