3 inch drop bail pull brass

A home owner from Texas says:
I need to replace the drop bail pulls from my Thomasville bedside chest of drawers. See photo. 2 have broken so far, so I'd like to replace all 8 of them with solid brass. Do you have a close match?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named drawer pull.jpg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

We do have a small selection of replacement drawer pulls similar to yours, which you can view here, but make sure you are measuring between the mounting holes from center to center to determine which one of them could work for you, Thanks for posting!

A quick learner from OH says:
I am also;looking for the identical 3 in on center pull, were you able locate one?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Pull
Profile picture of Casey

We don't carry an exact replacement but take a look at our 22-111 and 22-206 with 3" hole spacing. Thank you!

A quick learner from OH says:
Ok, sorry those are not even close, I will try ebay.
A home owner from Woodstock, Ga says:
I also have a Thomasville chest with those same pulls and I have had one 3.5 inch one to break. I was wondering if you might have taken possession of the ones from Texas as they are a perfect match to mine.
Profile picture of Casey

Unfortunately, we do not carry an exact match for the drawer pull shown in this thread. We offer one option with 3-1/2" hole spacing, the 22-032, but it is a more modern style in brass. I'm sorry that we can't provide a closer match but take a look and see what you think. 

Alternate image for 22-032
Alternate image for 22-032

A home owner from Woodstock, Ga says:
Thanks but they won't work.
Thanks for replying.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.