3/8 inset cabinet hinge.

A quick learner says:
Do you know the manufacturer of this hinge? I can't figure out or find who that stamped company logo belongs to. I have been able to match all dimensions to available cabinet hinges on the market, except for the location of the three mounting holes shown. They're location does not match up with anything I can find on the open market. Any way you could help would be appreciated.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_4088.jpeg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for posting. The closest match we have to this hinge is our 32-127 3/8" inset pair. Now, you probably can tell right away the size of the mounting plate is different, and so the mounting holes won't align. I'm afraid you probably won't be able to find a replacement with the exact spacing as your old hinge. These hinges were originally produced in Japan. At some point, the company that made the hinges moved their factory to China. When this happened, they regrettably discarded the original molds for the hinges and remade them--and the new design had the longer mounting plate that you see with all replacements out there. I've never heard of anyone finding a supply for the original hinges. Unfortunately, having to drill new holes for the replacements is unavoidable. I apologize we can't offer anything closer. 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.