8 lb Coil balance and 3" pivot bar

A handy person from Staten Island says:
Trying to Locate this discontinued sears vinyl double hung window coil balance and 3 " round end pivot bar. The width of the coil is 3/4" and has a much bigger cutout on top. The matching mount bracket that goes with balance is 16-031 which is plastic. I need 2 - 8 lb coil balances. If this is not available do you think I can use the standard 8lb coil balance S-180 with the matching mount bracket. Also need 2 3" round end pivot bars. Thank you mrscreenman
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Coil springs
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Pivot bar
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

We can't be sure without seeing the rest of your coil balance assembly but your coil springs resemble the S210. The determining factor would be how the housing pivot and dimensions below compare to yours. If it's a match, see the S210-08. I can confirm that this assembly is compatible with the 16-031 mounting bracket.

Alternate image for S210-08
Alternate image for S210-08

As for your pivot bar, I would recommend starting by comparing the specifications of the 2-7/8" long 26-405 to yours. Take a look and let us know if you have any other questions. Thank you! 

Alternate image for 26-405
Alternate image for 26-405

Alternate view of 26-405
Alternate view of 26-405

Alternate view of 26-405
Alternate view of 26-405

A handy person from Staten Island says:
Thank you so much for the info. I purchased the S210-08 coils and the pivot bars. If the pivot shoe isn't correct I can use the ones that are there. Thanks again. Mrscreenman
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Great! Just let us know if you have any other questions once the parts arrive. 

Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.