84-078 on bottom and not on top?

A handy person from swanzey,n.h. says:
My patio screen door has #84-078 rollers on the bottom and none on top.Is this possibly correct for older Anderson units?
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Good Morning,

We were actually asked a similar question a couple years ago. It turned out that the screen door was installed upside down. The 84-078 roller should only be found on the top of the screen and there should be bottom rollers. Take a closer look at your screen door. Is the screen door upside down? Are the bottom rollers missing?
A home owner from Iowa says:
Mine was upside down as well and had been that way I assume since it was built 20 years ago. Fixed it after reading this thread. Thanks!
A home owner from Oregon says:
I went ahead and switched the handle to the other side and flipped the door, and it doesn't squeak like it did before. Definitely an improvement. Thanks!
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Awesome! Glad our advice was able to help you. This is such a bizarre problem but at least it's easy to straighten out.
How to remove the old Andersen upper patio screen door roller
How to remove the old Andersen upper patio screen door roller
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.