985 2-B

A quick learner from Milford says:
985 2-B
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20230507_224007.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20230507_220855.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hello! Looks like your old pivot bar is rusted out and in need of replacement. My top picks at this point are the 26-040 pivot bar and 26-382S housing (sold separately). Review their specs below to verify that everything matches up. To remove the old bit of the pivot bar from the pivot shoe, soak it in WD-40 overnight and see if you can pull it out with pliers. 

Alternate image for 26-040
Alternate image for 26-040

Dimensions for 26-382S
Dimensions for 26-382S

A quick learner from Milford says:
Hello, as per the pivot bar measurement, I am not sure, as it's rusted beyond recognition. I can only assume the 3" will be correct. As per the housing, the specs are different, 2 1/8 long, 9/16 wide, an 3/8 is the channel for the pivot. See attached pic, I also need an 8590 part.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Resized_20230510_160341.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

We unfortunately don't sell a pivot carrier with that exact size. I can only tell you that our 26-382S is our closest match, though if the dimensions don't match then I'm not optimistic that it will work.

As for the tilt latch, you might have our 26-408. Once again it will come down to dimensions. I highly recommend reviewing ours to confirm that they line up.

Alternate image for 26-408
Alternate image for 26-408

Alternate view of 26-408
Alternate view of 26-408

Alternate view of 26-408
Alternate view of 26-408

Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Removing and installing flush mount tilt latches
Removing and installing flush mount tilt latches
VIDEO
WATCH >
Styles of Tilt Window Latches
Styles of Tilt Window Latches
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.