ABC products co window latch replacement

A quick learner from Orange, CA says:
I am looking for replacement parts to the sliding window latch by ABC products. Please let me know where this is available or what you would recommend as the closest replacement option.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1085.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1087.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1088.jpg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

I don't recognize this sliding window latch at first glance but I'm going to have one of our senior experts take a look and see if they could recommend a replacement for you. We'll reach out as soon as more information is available. In the meantime, I've related a few of our parts on this page that are similar to yours. Thank you!

Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

The ABC window manufacturer used a latch like yours at one time but has since transitioned into vinyl windows. Unfortunately, they no longer use the die-cast latch shown in your photos. With that being said, we've related three possible replacements for you to review. Take a look and the specifications shown on our product pages to see if you could adapt one of them to work for your application. Thanks for posting. 

A quick learner from Southern California says:
your 90-193 is very close. main difference is distance from the body to the edge that catches to window is only 1/4" on mine, your looks to be about 1/2"
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Have you considered the 90-023W or 90-240? They seem to be more streamlined if the latch extension of the 90-193 is too large for your application at 13/16" from the base.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.