Accu Weld 2300 Wondow with a broken coil balance.

A home owner from Suburban Philly says:
Hi Swisco: I am trying to get directed to the best replacement part. I have an Accu-Weld 2300 window, double hung sash with a broken coil balance, right side, on the bottom sash. I will be ordering and replacing both left and right coils so they match. The bottom sash weighs 15 lbs. The attached pics are essentially the remnants of what I could get out of the vinyl frame. My windows had no manufacturers cut outs so I had to create my own in order to get the part out. The only marking on the broken right side coil balance is the number 8 as shown. As I was taking the parts out of the channel I was surprised to find that it was a double coil balance. Dimensions are as follows: Coil Housing 3.25" X 1.25" X 0.5"; Tilt Footer 1.5" X 1.25" X 0.5". Help!
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Coil Balance Hosuing Back.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Coil Balance Hosuing Front.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Coils.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Footer Back.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Footer Front.jpg
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hello!

Your hardware looks like a match for our S140-8. Look over our dimensions and compare them to yours to see if this matches what you need.

Hi Emily: Thank you for your response. As I said, the hardware I will be replacing appeared to have two stainless coils despite the 8 lb capacity. Just checking with your expertise to be sure that replacement with a single coil part will be OK?
Hi again Emily: Also I do not see detailed product dimensions for the S-140 8 on the product link you referenced. Can you please direct me to them? Thanks, John
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Yes, our S140-8 will be fine. You do have a double coil spring setup but that doesn't really matter. Your old hardware is calibrated to carry 8 pounds just like ours. So long as it can hold 8 pounds per side then it doesn't matter if you have a single coil setup, double, or more. The tension is important, not the number of springs.

You can find dimensions under the product description on the S140-8 store page but I'll also post them down below.

Alternate image for S140-8
Alternate image for S140-8

How to Replace a Triple Coil Balance System
How to Replace a Triple Coil Balance System
VIDEO
WATCH >
Removing a Triple Coil Window Balance
Removing a Triple Coil Window Balance
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.