Acme Bifold Door Hardware

A handy person from Naples, FL says:

Installed a set of wood frame glass bifold closer doors last year with Acme hardware included. Doors started binding this year and I noticed on one of the doors the bottom pivot popped out of its crimped socket. Total length is 2-1/4" with a width of 3/4". Center of screw hole to center of screw hole is 1-1/2". Bottom of plate to top of pin is 1/2". I saw a potential replacement on your site but it looks like the pin may be too large of a diameter (my diameter is 1/4"). Any possible replacement for this?

Thanks for listening.

Craig 

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20230301_145250.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20230301_145241.jpg
Profile picture of Lauren
Lauren from SWISCO responded:

Hi Craig, thank you for posting,

Please start by reviewing the style and dimensions of the 23-144 bottom pivot. This part has a 1/4" diameter pin size. Let us know what you think and if you have any additional questions.

Detail of 23-144
Detail of 23-144

A handy person from Naples, FL says:
I would have to say that the product you recommended looks to be an exact replacement! Thanks for the quick response.

Craig
Profile picture of Lauren
Lauren from SWISCO responded:

No problem! Please let us know if you have any additional questions. 

Bi-fold Door Repairs
Bi-fold Door Repairs
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.