Acorn 2500 window parts

A quick learner from Ny says:
Hi, I'm looking for parts to help fill the gap/stop the draft and outside world getting in on what I think is a set of acorn 2500.

The third picture shows what I think is some draft stopper attached to the top of one window, but the others are missing it. Similarly on the bottom, any suggestions?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20230405_141605.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named A THERM
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20230405_141549.jpg
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

When Acorn was still in business, they used felt pads behind the top bracket and foam blocks in various dimensions to fit in the interlock (1-1/4" by 1/2" by 7/8") and head closure (1-1/2" by 1-1/8" by 7/8"). Unfortunately, we don't carry the felt or foam that you're looking for but you could see if a local hardware store could supply the material. If so, you could cut the pieces to fit your window. 

Thanks, super informative!
Profile picture of Paul

We appreciate your feedback! Please let us know if there is anything else that we can assist you with. 

Paul, any sense of where to buy these top and bottom brackets? I realize the full piece doesn't exist so perhaps the back and foam can be sourced separately?
Profile picture of Paul

Unfortunately, the Acorn Series 2500 catalog does not show the top corner bracket shown in your photo. We still offer the 80-003 securing bracket that was used by Acorn for their Series 1200 patio door. Compare the dimensions to see if it would work for your application. 

Alternate image for 80-003

How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
How to replace a sliding glass door roller
How to replace a sliding glass door roller
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.