Adjustment?

A quick learner from Virginia says:
How do I remove the bolt to lift the plastic guide higher so that it stays in the track. I can't see a way to remove it to make the adjustment.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Closet Top Guide
Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for reaching out! It looks like you have a guide similar to the 23-038 Bypass Top Guide Assembly. Are you referring to the flat metal bolt on the back of the closet guide? If so, that piece is not meant to be removed from the hardware.

To adjust this guide, you'll need to slide the plastic piece up on the assembly, which will look like this bolt is sliding down. It make take a small amount of elbow work to do so but not too much force so that it doesn't break.

I hope this helps!

Please let me know if you have any other questions.

A quick learner from Virginia says:
I did try that before but it wouldn't budge and I didn't want to break the plastic piece. Thanks to your feedback I tried pushing it up again now knowing that that was the correct way to adjust it and it worked. Thank you for the quick reply!
Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

I'm happy to help and glad it worked out for you! Please don't hesitate to reach out with any other questions you might have.

Have a great day!

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.