Alside 0200 double hung window balances?

A quick learner from Kansas City, MO says:
I need to replace the balances for the lower sash of a double hung window. I'm thinking based on searches of identifies on the sticker that I may have an Alside 0200 window? Thanks for your help!
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Coil Springs
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Sticker
Profile picture of Lauren
Lauren from SWISCO responded:

Hello, thank you for posting,

To further review, we will need to see the pivot shoe in the window channel that the coil springs attach to. The window sash will need to be removed to see a clear view of the shoe. From there we can determine the series of coils the window uses. Thank you! 

My bad! Here it is.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Pivot Shoe

Thank you! 

Your pivot shoe resembles the 15-177 that is compatible with the Series 152 coil springs. Please review the dimensions below to confirm a good fit! 

Alternate image for 15-177
Alternate image for 15-177

Each coil spring should be stamped with a number in the metal that indicates the weight rating needed. If no numbers are present. Please provide the weight of the window sash to move forward.

Also see the 15-143 bushing, 15-144 bushing cap and 15-145 barrel support.

Please let me know if you have any additional questions! 

It has an 8 stamped on it. But interestingly, there's this thing that's not a grub screw in the way of getting things in/out. It doesn't unscrew...Based on trying to pull it with pliers, I'm actually guessing that there's a screw head on the other side. Any thoughts? Do I need a jamb spreader?

The screw shown is a window jamb adjusting screw. The screw should be flush in the track so the sash moves freely. These screws are not made to be removed, so turn the screw clockwise to bring it flush to the track.

Let me know if the issue persists! 

The screw sticks out into the track. Turning it does't seem to have "traction:" it just spins freely.

Unfortunately there is not much else we can recommend for this if it is not moving. This screw was meant to help adjust the jamb liners during installation and was not meant to be moved, removed, or exposed in any way after the window was fully installed. When the house settles, the frame can become out of square a little where the screw can jut out. 

You may need to contact a local professional to access the situation further. I apologize for the inconvenience. 

How to replace a window coil balance
How to replace a window coil balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Triple Coil Balance System
How to Replace a Triple Coil Balance System
VIDEO
WATCH >
Removing a Triple Coil Window Balance
Removing a Triple Coil Window Balance
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.