Alside window parts

A quick learner from Hartville, OH says:

As you can see I need a multitude of parts. 6 tilt pins. 4 left tilt lock/releases. 4 right tilt lock/releases. 2 single spring balance/shoe assemblies (blue). 4 double spring assemblies (blue). DBA StoneRidge Construction. I've installed replacement windows, mostly Alside, for over 30 years. 100's of them. The windows I'm repairing are up to 25 years old and Alside's warranty program is slow and cumbersome. I just want to order the parts, pay for them and be done. I don't want to stretch this out for months. My client is fixing up the house and wants to sell it. Time is essence, to some degree. Thanks in advance! Loyal 

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_4943.jpeg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

Your pivot shoe resembles the 17/32" thick 15-199. This shoe is used with either the 1/2" Series 160 or 3/8" Series 165 coil springs, along with the related items shown on our product pages. 

Alternate view of 15-199
Alternate view of 15-199

It looks like your pivot bar may be broken. If so, we would need to see an undamaged version to confirm the best replacement option but I can tell you that the 26-378 is commonly used with the 15-199 pivot shoe. Thank you! 

A quick learner from Hartville, OH says:
None of the remaining pivot bars resemble the one pictured earlier. They probably were all broken and replaced with the one shown below. And I think the shoe is the 15-199. The springs are 1/2" wide. The covers for the springs are all broken and missing except as pictured. I thought at first that the windows were Alside but just now come to realize that some are Alside and some are Simonton.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_4980.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_4977.jpeg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

We do carry a few 3" long U-shaped pivot bars similar to the one shown in your new photo. You can start by looking over the dimensions of the 26-068 and 26-089 to see how the height, width and installation hole backset compare to yours. 

Alternate image for 26-068
Alternate image for 26-068

Dimensions for 26-068
Dimensions for 26-068

Alternate image for 26-089
Alternate image for 26-089

As for your tilt latches, review the specifications of the 26-243 and 26-244 to see how they compare to yours. 

Alternate view of 26-243
Alternate view of 26-243

Profile view of 26-243
Profile view of 26-243

How to Replace a Triple Coil Balance System
How to Replace a Triple Coil Balance System
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Window Tilt Latch
How to Replace a Window Tilt Latch
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace Damaged Pivot bars
How to Replace Damaged Pivot bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
Removing a Triple Coil Window Balance
Removing a Triple Coil Window Balance
GUIDE
READ >
Styles of Tilt Window Latches
Styles of Tilt Window Latches
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.