Aluminum window channel balance

A quick learner says:

My window channel has a hinge one in top and one in bottom . S351 and S390 look very similar to the channel I need , but both don't have those two black hinges shown in attached pics which are for another good window identical to the one that I need a channel for .
Also the white plastic shoes shown in S351 & S390 are too large and will go out of the side slot designed to house the channel. The slot depth available is about 3/4".
Thanks
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Muthana5.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Muthana4.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Muthana3.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named muthana2.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Muthana.jpeg
A quick learner says:
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Muthana7.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Muthana6.jpeg
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hello there!

Thanks for reaching out to us. I believe we can help with this though it will have to be a custom order due to the configuration. Can you remove an undamaged balance from the window with the end fittings intact and show us some photos?

One balance will have the 19-008 top and 15-025 bottom, but the balance on the other side should have a 19-008 top attachment and no bottom attachment. The balance without the bottom attachment should also have a different number stamped on the channel. Can you show us a photo of each stamp? 

Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.