Anderson Window crank mechanism

A home owner from Rowayton CT says:
The knurled peg to which the crank adheres appears to be completely worn. I ordered a new crank handle, and that does not function. Pictures of the crank part are attached. The fact that Anderson does not make the part number easily accessible is weak.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Carl Hamann Anderson Crank cover.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Carl Hamann Anderson Crank picture 2.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Carl Hamann Anderson Window Crank.jpg

Additional pictures to identify correct replacement part for  Anderson Window crank. Please tell me what part I need to order to replace the defective knurled post on my Anderson Window crank.

Thanks, and hopefully the additional pictures help.

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Carl Hamann Anderson Window Crank.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Carl Hamann Anderson Window Part 1361461  07-24-13
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Carl Hamannn Anderson Window Crank Dimensions.jpg
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hello there!

Thanks for reaching out to us. We should be able to help with this but I'm afraid I can't ID your operator from these photos. The numbers printed on the hinge, sadly, don't tell us anything about the parts the window uses. Would it be possible for us to see a photo of your operator with the window open so that the arms that move the sash are fully visible?

Emily: You may not have noticed that I sent a picture of the arm in an open position, and on that arm - if you blow up the photo - you will note the following etched numbers: 1361461 7/24/14/1/A. Does that help?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Carl Hamann Anderson Window Crank picture 5.jpg
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

No, the etched numbers don't help us but this new photo does! I recommend our 39-264 but you'll want to review the specifications and compare them with yours to confirm everything lines up.  

Dimensions for 39-264
Dimensions for 39-264

Connecting a casement window operator to stud bracket
Connecting a casement window operator to stud bracket
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.