Anderson replacement handle

A handy person from california says:
Hello,

I have a large number of andersen windows with a standard operator crank handle. Thw numbers listed inside the handle are 1361356 WH & 1361358. I am wanting to replace that handle with a foldable handle since the standard one is catching my drapes and shades and breaking the strings etc. Do you have a suitable folding replacement handle? Thank you!
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Hello there. Those codes have been associated in the past with the Andersen 39-267 Classic Handle. Sometimes different parts use the same codes, so if this doesn't look like your existing handle, please send me a picture of the Andersen operator it fits onto, including the link arms, and I should be able to confirm. Assuming this is correct, you could replace it with either the 39-186 Compact Handle or 39-298 Tee Crank. Take a look and see what you think. 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.