Anderson tandem lock identiy

A quick learner from Zanesille Ohio says:
On lock casting 1361902 L
On hande des360,357
On cover plate des372,416
User submitted photos of a window operator.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
I think we can help with this. Take a look at our 38-161 lock and 39-291 handle. I believe they are the parts you are looking for. At this time, we do not have the cover in stock. Would you be able to re-use your old one?
A quick learner from ZANESVILLE Ohio says:
Part Number 38-161 is a single lock? I need
Same thing only a tandem lock. What is part
Number
Thankyou
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
We have a few Andersen tandem locks, each in a different size. See our 38-147, 38-148, 38-149, and 38-150. Could these be what you were looking for?
A quick learner from Zanesille Ohio says:
Do pt# 38-161 and pt#38-149 mount the same
Screw holes and size
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
No, those are different style parts. I'm not sure why you're looking for tandem locks. The part shown in your pictures is not tandem, in fact it looks almost identical to our 38-161. Are you trying to change over to a tandem system? If so, I don't think you're going to have a lot of luck. I think it would be too difficult to retrofit that kind of system in a window that is not meant to accommodate it.
Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.