Anderson window sash balance identification

A quick learner says:
I need help identifying the correct replacement part for this andersen window sash balance. It is for a double hung window and I need the left and right side. It looks to be 11600-17 and BR1 11435 10 84. There is a # between the 11 and 35 then a space and then 10 84
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image (15).png
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image (14).png
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hello!

Thanks for reaching out to us. I'm afraid these stamps don't match up to a particular Andersen sash balance. I'm going to forward this to one of our senior experts to get his thoughts on the matter. We'll reach out as soon as more information is available. 

Thank you!

Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

I'm having trouble reading the numbers that are after the BR stamp. Can you confirm what they are? I wonder if the number 5 is another 3 which would make the number 1133. 

A quick learner says:
I looked at the other one I have and it is 33 after the #
Profile picture of Paul

If the balance includes the number 1133, then the 24-1133 Andersen sash balance is my pick. Take a look at the specifications and see what you think.

A quick learner says:
I ordered the 24-1133. Thanks for the help paul.
Profile picture of Paul

You got it! Let us know if you need anything else and good luck with the repair!

How to replace an Andersen Window Balance
How to replace an Andersen Window Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
Andersen's Narroline Sash Balances
Andersen's Narroline Sash Balances
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.