Armaclad pivot and balancer

A home owner from Virginia says:
Need four of them.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0338.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0339.jpeg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Hello there. I believe this might be a 15-140 Balance Shoe, which works with Series 150 Coil Balances. You will need to remove your old system and compare to these parts to confirm it matches what you have. The video below shows how to remove and replace a similar setup. Let me know if you have any questions.

A home owner from Virginia says:
Good morning
SO what would all the part numbers I need to convert this over? Do I need to do both sides at the same time even though the other side is still good?
thank you

Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Hello again. While this coil balance system is modular, meaning you only need to replace the parts that are broken, we find that for the springs themselves its usually best to replace all of them for one go. The reason for this is when you mix new coil springs with old ones, the new ones tend to wear out faster. It's sort of like mixing old and new AA batteries. At any rate, for the Series 150 springs you need to select spring weights for each individual coil you replace. The spring weight designates the weight each individual spring can support. Stamps on the springs, usually near the tongue, indicate this--but if there are no stamps, or you are uncertain, give us the exact weight of the window sash this system supports. I can work out the spring weights you need from there.

How to Replace a Triple Coil Balance System
How to Replace a Triple Coil Balance System
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.